All the AITIS students, teachers, and staff are entitled to use the library.
Given below are some of the rules and regulations, all the visitors are supposed to follow:
- No food or drinks are allowed inside the library;
- Enter the library quietly;
- Keep low voice to avoid disturbance to others;
- Handle the books with care.
- All students are expected to bring the bag to keep the library books.
- Pre-K students are permitted to borrow one book weekly.
- Elementary students are permitted to borrow two books weekly.
- Return the library books after one week.
- Anyone, who fails to do so, should return the books the following day, during break- time or after school hour.
Late and Lost Books:
- Children, who forget to return the books after one week, will be given a reminder.
- Consecutive delay in returning the books, a warning letter will be given.
- Failure to return the books after two warning letters will be considered as lost books, and requires a payment for the books.
- The borrower must take full responsibility for any lost or damaged to the library books.
- Children, who damage the books such as having torn pages, or scribbling on books, will have to pay Baht 100.
- Each severe and damaged book, or lost book will be charged at least, Baht 300.
- There won't be a book refund after the payment is made with the School Office.